Nine weeks into the new year already! How did that happen? It seems like only yesterday it was Christmas...
This week, before my list of five, I want to ask you a question dear readers. I've got a few posts planned for over the next few weeks but is there anything that you'd like me to write about? Anything to do with yoga, health, food or my life in general? Any nosey questions you've always been wanting to know? Now's your chance! Dear readers who don't often comment, go for it now! You can even comment annoymously if you like!
And so on with things I love this Thursday.
* Practicing yoga with Himself - over the last few weeks with some gentle persuasion Himself is getting back into yoga and I love practicing alongside him.
* The big brushlike tail that my cats get when they are trying to scare off other cats in the garden.
* Spontaneous takeaway pizza on a Wednesday night when I realise I'm missing a vital ingredient for what I had planned for dinner.
* The first signs of spring - I think there are crocuses (crocii??) sprouting in my garden :)
* Flight of the Conchords finally annoucing UK tour dates!
This blog is on the move to its own URL. I will be double posting until Monday 8th March and then the whole blog will move over to SuburbanYogini.com.
To follow me in your favourite reader
Go to Suburban Yogini
Click the orange button with 'Subscribe' next to it and follow the directions.
Or just paste http://suburbanyogini.com/feeds into your "Add" window.
To follow me on Google Followers
Scroll to just below ‘Blogs I'm Following' and click the 'ADD' button. Then just enter the url http://suburbanyogini.com in the pop up box and you should be good to go.
If you are kind enough to link to me on a blogroll or links list I would really appreciate it if you could change the link to Suburban Yogini.
Any problems drop me an email at suburbanyogini at gmail dot com