Firstly make a 50/50 water/vinegar solution in a spray bottle and use it for:-
- cleaning out the inside of the microwave.
- as a final rinse when cleaning out the fridge to stop mildew developing.
- as a final wipe down after cleaning the oven to get rid of the oven cleaner residue.
- the best way ever of getting rid of that black mould that grows between bathroom tiles. Give a good liberal spray, leave for 10 minutes then go back and scrub the grouting with a nailbrush and it'll just come off easily -- just rinse everything down with the shower head.
- To polish mirrors and windows (wipe with newspaper to stop smearing)
- cleaning sinks and taps.
Probably the most versatile kitchen cleaner ever!!