Thursday, August 6, 2009

This and that!

Well I've just worked out I only have ten yoga classes to teach before the big move. In one way I do have a sense of relief. I am so very ready for a change of scene, some deeper work on my own practice and a little bit of time to reconfigure my brain before I start teaching again.

There's a lot to do, and I've been busily applying for job, making affirmations that the right job will come along and generally keeping my fingers crossed.

So now we're just awaiting September 1st!

In other news, yesterday was the cats' birthdays. Mr Johnny Park was one and Miss Aurora was two. I don't think they actually share the same birthday but Aurora is a rescue cat and all we know is that she was born in August 2007. That and that she was taken away from her mum too soon and was badly neglected :'(

Anyhoo, we had a little party last night when I got back from teaching for them with "cake" made from tuna fish (*vomit vomit*) and new toys. They have very short attention spans so it was probably the shortest birthday party I've ever been to but here are some pics for you :)

No comments: