Thursday, February 25, 2010

things I love thursdays (8)

* First up I feel rather remiss about replying and acknowledging all of your lovely comments over the last couple of weeks, so let it be said that one of the things I love this Thursday is you lot in general :)
* Eat Love Pray - what an amazing book, how was it that this has passed me by until now? Nearly everyone else has read it!
* The weather was so much milder this morning that I didn't need my winter coat. Joy and Rapture :)
* Working on moving my blog to its own URL (more news on this very very soon)
* Creating the perfect vegan cupcake recipe (more on that soon too)

3 comments:

Globetrotting Gamine said...

ahhhh cupcake recipe!! i've been looking for a vegan one :)

Eat Pray Love was amazing- I read Committed (sorry if the spelling is wrong) but it's not the same style- less of the story.

I'm sorry I can't word things better in the morning :)

love
mg

*whosthatgamine.blogspot.com*

Anonymous said...

And we all love your blog :o)

I can totally relate to your "joy and rapture"! And the long range forecast is sun and double figure temperatures - can that be believed????

mmmmmmmm cupcakes mmmmmmmmmm

DownDoggin in MN said...

I followed 5 Seed's link over to your blog and I'm having a great time reading your older post. We have a lot in common, although I'm not a blogger...yet? just wanted to let you know I'm enjoying your writing and looking forward to reading more. Thanks!