(pictures of the gruesome twosome because we haven't had any in a while and also in honour of Dave Grohl's birthday, as my cats are named after Foo Fighters songs!)
1. I started the creative writing course that Ma and Pa Yogini bought me for Christmas on Monday night. It made me remember why I write, how I write, when I write best and that actually, maybe I’m quite good at this. But more than anything it was so nice to be back in a university seminar room with like minded (and fabulously eccentric) people again. You don’t realise how much you miss things until you get them back. And you forget how there are some things that you just need to keep you going.
2. All my lovely potential clients booking onto this yoga course.
3. Sending off two pieces of writing this week. Just getting stuff out there feels fantastic, regardless of the results.
4. The new single from Laura Marling.
5. Home & Away is back after its Christmas break (I know, lame. But I'm hopelessly addicted and it makes me happy).