Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 13 - Coming Home

We came back home to Surrey today after a lovely Easter weekend at my parents' in Cambridge.

No matter how wonderful a break or holiday is, there is something very joyful about coming back to your own home, your own space (even if the cats have made a major mess whilst you've been gone!).

Coming home always reminds me of getting on my mat. It doesn't matter where my mat is but that rectangle of pink (yes my mat's pink), is my home and my space and when I lie down on it, as I do at the beginning of every practice, I always have a feeling of everything coming together; physically, mentally, emotionally.

By beginning each day with this feeling of coming home, I am always in a place to set forth on whatever adventure the day might hold!

No comments: