Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 30 - I did it!

So I have completed my goal - I have blogged every day for 30 days. It's actually been really interesting to sit down each day and think of something to write about - to watch my thoughts and focus on one particular thing and articulate how I feel about that thing. It's another form of mindfulness and I'd like to be able to keep it up, although perhaps not daily! That's been quite hard.

For my last post I'll leave you with some photos.

Firstly the herbs I planted before Easter are beginning to grow (I hope to post more news on that later in the summer!)









And secondly, two fat kitty bums sitting on the sill.









Another month begins tomorrow, I hope the May weather in the UK is sunny and warm and I get to spend time outside. We're due a good summer surely!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Goodness, I've just looked at the article about the 83 year old yoga teacher. Very impressive - though I doubt if I could have done that at 23 or even 13. I bet she was born bendy.

And I was certainly not.